Roma’s Bar and Restaurant, 382 Allen St., New Britain – Roma: 49 cent wings s is everyday 11am to 6pm and sat on sun all day !!! And top flavors are hot and sweet, garlic Parmesan and honey BBQ.
This is New Britain’s Number 1 spot for wings. Throughout the week there are pizza specials, prime rib specials and more. New varieties are added each month making this the King of Wings.
A great sports bar with a dining area makes Roma’s the place to be for food and entertainment.
- Sliders Grill and Bar, 197 Episcopal Rd, Berlin – Fresh Wings, Live Sports and Family fun are the mottos of Sliders. Wing flavors include Strawberry Jalapeno, Rodeo Ranch, Memphis Rub, Maple Bacon Barbecue, and Caribbean Jerk. Besides its wings, it offers things like fried pickles, macaroni and cheese wedges, Buffalo chicken dip and grilled cheese bites.
- Wing It On, 1537 Stanley St, New Britain – It features award winning sauces such as BBQ Cheddar, Honey Mustard, Asian Garlic, Chipotle Ranch and Mango Habanero.
You can also find burgers, salads and wraps at this at this location. Catering also available.
- Strykers, 841 Berlin Turnpike, Berlin – A small, friendly bar located right off of route 9 on the Berlin Turnpike. Offering a outdoor patio with TVs so you can have a refreshing drink while enjoying the outdoors and watching your favorite sports channel. Wings come in Spicy Buffalo, Hot & Sweet, Wasabi, Terriyaki, Cajun, Honey BBQ, and Caribbean Spice.
- Max Pizza II, 79 Shuttle Meadow Ave., New Britain – Wings come in Mild , Medium, Hot, Jalapeno Hot, Honey BBQ , Teriyaki and BBQ at Max Pizza II in New Britain. Residents race about this pizza restaurant and its wings.
- Elmers, 1433 East St., New Britain – Wings come in Spicy Teriyaki, Teriyaki, Honey BBQ, Garlic parmesan, Buffalo Bleu Cheese, Honey Mustard and more this New Britain favorite. Enjoy burgers, grinders, salads, sandwiches and more.
- People’s Choice, 972 West Main St., New Britain – It’s been in business serving amazing pizza for 27 years. Wings come in various sizes and flavors include Lemon Pepper, Honey BBQ, Wasabi Cucumber, Sirachi Aioli, Teriyaki, Insanity Buffalo, Citrus Chipotle, Sweet and Sour and more. A great delivery store.
- Town and County, 685 Farmington Ave., New Britain – Residents love the wings at this Italian pizza restaurant. Called a local gem, it has good ambiance, a large menu and great wings.
- Pizza Pal, 246 South Main St., New Britain – A favorite New Britain pizza restaurant for over 30 years. It offers wings one way. Fried with a bite. If you don’t like them wet and prefer crispy, this is the place for you.
- Adina’s Pizzeria, 2012 Corbin Ave., New Britain – We’ve heard about how good Adina’s $1 slice pizzas are and now residents are raving about it’s wings. A tiny place and growing fans everyday.